I spend time on full-stack web apps, machine learning, UX, design, product, solving problems, and communicating ideas. I've written patents, blog posts, and a whole lot of documentation and project specs. I like prototyping new ideas, and I've co-founded a startup with a successful exit, and working on the next. I consistently spend my time learning as much as I can.
- (2022-11-09) The Rise of Declarative UX
- (2022-08-19) Make Something Real
Falling Sand Series
- (2022-05-30) Part 3 - Adding fire to our falling sand simulator
- (2022-05-15) Part 2 - Improving the foundation of our falling sand simulator
- (2022-05-08) Part 1 - Making a falling sand simulator
Little Procedural WorldsA fresh little world each time you visit
A small art project. Refresh the page to get a new world! (Made with p5.js)
A talk I gave at ODSC East 2020 (given again for YouTube)Deep Learning for Tabular Data: A Bag of Tricks
Tips to assist with the successful application of deep learning on structured data.
A tool I built for myself after that conferenceViz Studio
Built on top of p5.js, a code-based live animation editor. Freely modify animation code without restarting the animation, or pause and seek to modify and view the animation at a specific moment in time.
Any modifications will be serialized and written to the URL which can be copied and shared.